WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
- You visit, interact with or use any of our websites, social media pages, and other online advertisements and marketing communications (our “Sites”);
- You visit, interact with or use any of our events and other offline activities;
- You use our products and services that have been deployed by one of our customers (our “Services”).
When we mean to refer to all three of the above, we use the term “Properties.”
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Personal information is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We (and our service providers) may collect personal information and other information from various sources, which generally fall into the following categories:
- Information you provide us through your interactions with us and your use of the Properties
We will collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us (including to our service providers or other parties who collect it on our behalf). For example, we may collect personal information when you when you order, register for (or to use) or request information about our products, services or apps; fill out forms on our websites; engage in phone calls with sales representatives; subscribe to marketing communications; sign up for or attend one of our events; contact or receive customer support; or provide in product feedback.
The personal information we collect may include contact information (such as your name, address, telephone number or email address), professional information (such as your job title, department or job role), user IDs and passwords, contact preferences, and other information you choose to provide us. When making a purchase from us, we may also collect billing and transactional information.
- Information we automatically collect from you in connection with your use of our Sites and Services
We collect information from the use of technologies, such as cookies and Google Analytics, in connection with our Sites and Services. The types of technology we use may change over time as technology evolves. Online Sites:
We automatically collect certain information when you use, access or interact with our online Sites. This information does not necessarily reveal your identity directly but may include unique identification numbers and other information about the specific device you are using, such as the hardware model, operating system version, web-browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), your Internet Protocol (IP) address/MAC address/device identifier, device event information (such as crashes, system activity and hardware settings, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL), geographic location, and other technical data that uniquely identifies your browser. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our online Sites, such as the pages accessed and other statistical information. NESA Services:
In connection with your organization’s deployment of certain NESA Services, we may automatically collect certain data relating to the performance and configuration of the Services, as well as our customer’s and their end-user’s consumption of and interaction and use of such Services. This data is generally technical information obtained from software or systems hosting the services, devices accessing the software or systems and/or log files generated during the use of the services, etc.
Where data is used for NESA’s own purposes, such as for product improvement, customer agreements (including service descriptions), just-in-time notices, or other disclosures contained within or in connection with the provision of the NESA Services may describe more details about our collection and use of this type of usage data, including the types of personal information, if any.
When you view our Sites or advertisements, we might store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive, not on our Sites, to help you navigate a website as easily as possible. Cookies may uniquely identify your browser or your account, but they do not necessarily identify you personally. Cookies can also be used to help store personal information; for example, where you ask us to “remember” you or keep you logged in. Cookies can help us to better understand how users use our Sites, which in turn helps us focus our resources on features that are more popular with our users. If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our Sites, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies. If your browser permits, you can refuse a cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence or generally refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser; but some parts of our Sites, including the portion that is targeted for our registered customers, may not work properly in that case. You can delete cookies from your browser; however, that means that any settings or preferences managed by those cookies will also be deleted and you may need to recreate them. Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings. 3. Information from third party sources and affiliated companies
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third party sources as permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, resellers and channel partners, joint marketing partners, social media platforms or other publicly available information.
Examples of the information we may receive from other sources include: account information, job role and public employment profile, service and support information, information about your product or service interests or preferences, browsing habits, page-view information, and credit history information from credit bureaus. We may use this information in conjunction with your contact details, professional information and NESA transaction history for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, such as, for example, improving the accuracy of our records, better understanding you and your preferences, providing relevant marketing and support, and detecting and preventing fraud.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
NESA uses, discloses, transfers, and otherwise processes data, including personal information, in several ways. We use the data we collect for three basic purposes: (1) to process transactions for the sale of our Services, (2) to operate our business, and to provide and support (including improving and personalizing) the Services we offer, and (3) to send certain communications, including promotional communications. When customers place an order, we use the personal information provided, including any payment information necessary to provide the Services requested. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to NESA through the Sites may be transferred to the United States. Please also be aware that by using the Sites and giving NESA your information, you consent to such transfer. You also understand that the U.S. may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country.
Personal information may also, subject to the requirements of applicable law, be used, disclosed and transferred to law enforcement personnel and other persons in situations where NESA believes that it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal proceedings against someone who may be misusing the Sites, interfering with the rights of NESA or other users, or when NESA reasonably believes that the law requires or permits such disclosure.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Additionally, we may access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
- operate and maintain the security of NESA’s Services, including to prevent or stop an attack on NESA’s computer systems or networks; or
- protect the rights or property of NESA, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the Services; however, if NESA receives information indicating that someone is using NESA Services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property, NESA may refer the matter to law enforcement.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
Pursuant to applicable regulations, NESA maintains reasonable technical and administrative procedures to protect data including personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, but NESA cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data against any possible loss or unauthorized access. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Right to Correct or Update Your Information: If you would like to correct or update personal information that you have provided to us, please contact us as described in the section labelled “How To Contact Us.”
Marketing Communications: You can opt-out of receiving any marketing communications from NESA by clicking “unsubscribe” in any marketing email communications we send you, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Additional Rights for the EEA and Certain Other Territories: If you reside in certain territories (such as the EEA), you may have the right to exercise certain privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete transactions that you began prior to requesting any deletion.
- Right not to provide consent or to withdraw consent: We may seek to rely on your consent in order to process certain personal information. Where we do so, you have the right not to provide your consent or to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right of access and/or portability: You may have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you and, in some limited circumstances, have that data provided to you so that you can provide or ‘port’ that data to another provider.
- Right of erasure: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to the erasure of personal information that we hold about you (for example, if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected).
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that we stop processing your personal information and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is not accurate or lawfully held).
- Right to lodge a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority: You may have the right to lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority or equivalent regulatory body.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may consider your request under applicable law. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
How Long we Retain Your Information: We will retain personal information we collect from you where we have a justifiable business need to do so and/or for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is requested by our customers or required or permitted by law (such as tax, legal, accounting or other purposes).
Children: Our Properties are not directed to individuals under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under the age of 14 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Automated Decision-Making: We do not employ solely automated decision-making, as a matter of course, that results in automated decisions being taken (including profiling) that legally affect you or similarly significantly affect you. Automated decisions mean that a decision concerning you is made automatically on the basis of a computer determination (using software algorithms), without our human review. If you are to be subject to automated decision making, we will make it clear at the time and you have the right to contest the decision, to express your point of view, and to require a human review of the decision.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Nesa Solutions, Inc.
9350 Financial Centre
9350 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 220
Miami, FL 33156
1Phone: +1 (305) 748-4555